Life and Religion
|Recipe: Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spiders|
|Turn your favorite Halloween candies into wickedly delicious goodies|
|Published Thursday, October 24, 2013|
Halloween is all about the candy. Trick or treating for your favorite candy bars may be a lot of fun, but using them to make your own homemade treats is even better. Try the following recipe made with Reese’s Pieces candies and Peanut Butter Pumpkins or search Pinterest for ideas on making goodies from your favorite Halloween candy:
Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spiders
(Makes 6 Servings)
- 6 Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins
- 1/4 cup Hershey's Milk Chocolate Chips
- Large pretzel twists (2 -1/2 to 3 inches)
- 12 yellow Reese's Pieces Candies
1. Line tray or cookie sheet with wax paper. Remove wrappers from peanut butter pumpkins and place alongside each other on tray leaving 1 inch of space between each peanut butter pumpkin. For each spider, cut 8 matching curved sections from pretzels, which will form the legs. Set aside remaining pretzels pieces.
2. Place milk chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at medium 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at medium an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and smooth when stirred. Transfer to small heavy-duty plastic food storage bag. Cut off one corner of bag about 1/4 inch from the tip.
3. Attach pretzel legs and yellow candy "eyes" to spider with melted chocolate; place dot of melted chocolate on each eye. Allow chocolate to set before moving spiders.
For more wickedly delicious recipes, visit CelebratewithHersheys.com.
Send this page to a friend