Core Values & Guiding Principles
The Charlotte Post Foundation values African American youth and their contributions. We embrace the following core values & principles:
• We believe that African American youth should receive equal access and equitable conditions in education and resources to flourish in the community and reach their greatest potential.
• We recognize challenges facing African American youth in the community and move with urgency to strategically address the issues.
• We are a catalyst for uniting partners to act and implement strategies which transform the lives of African American youth.
• We understand the value of collaborative partnerships in effectively addressing the challenges facing African American youth.
• We value integrity and ethical behavior in ourselves and in our partners.
• We value effectiveness and accountability and will adapt our strategies when necessary to achieve even greater success with measurable outcomes.
• We believe in the collective intellectual strength of African American youth and their ability to partner in shaping a better community for the future.