February 1, 2014Time:
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: Show map
Sheraton Charlotte Hotel
555 South McDowell Street
Charlotte, NC 28204
866-703-6293Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgSite: 1day4everyday.com
One Day Can Make a Difference – A special event for people with relapsing multiple sclerosis (MS) and their care partners who want to learn more about the disease. Event features information about MS and an oral treatment. This is an opportunity for people with MS to connect with the community. Highlights include:
• MS Expert Panel: A neurologist, people with MS, and others will discuss MS and a treatment option, and will answer questions.
• Workshops: Join 1 of 3 different sessions led by experts on relationships, communication, technology and other topics. Come ready to participate in the one that interests you most:
1. Effectively Communicate Your MS Story: Learn how to tell your MS story to loved ones, friends, and others in your life in a way that honors your experience.
2. Make Technology Work for You: Learn how technology may be able to help people living with relapsing MS.
3. MS and Your Relationships: Get suggestions and explore strategies for having open conversations with others.
•MS Health Fair: Organizations, companies and support groups devoted to people living with MS will be on hand to talk, share and help.Registration and MS Health Fair open at 10:00 a.m.
To register or to learn more about this free event, visit our website.
We’re bringing together a diverse group of people—health care providers, patient advocates, experts from various fields, people with MS, their care partners, and you. Breakfast and lunch will be served. Free parking is available. Walk-ins are welcome but registration is encouraged. We hope you’ll join us! One Day Can Make a Difference.